Dr. Rachel Angelica Mariani MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL, 60657
Dr. Rachel Mariani is a pathologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mariani is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Mariani can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Mariani may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2010
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago/Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. Rachel Angelica Mariani MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Rachel Angelica Mariani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mariani
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Rafael Z. Campanini M.D.1044 North Francisco Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Stephanie Harris Applebaum M.D.12935 Gregory St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Louis B. Scannicchio DMD110 N Oak Park Ave Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Andrew R. Melnyk M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. William E. Wilkens M.D.1775 Dempster Street Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Maria A Proytcheva M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614