Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.
Family Practitioner309 S Sharon Amity Rd Suite 100 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Steven Bonner is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Bonner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bonner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1979
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonner
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD10135 Park Rd Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Steven Robert Bauer Other12311 Copper Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Steven L Gilchrist MD13557 STEELECROFT PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28278
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Collins M.D.7903 PROVIDENCE RD CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Mrs. Carol Anne Rupe MD3230 Prosperity Church Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Dane R Floberg M.D.101 E WT HARRIS BLVD CHARLOTTE NC 28262