Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.
Family Practitioner309 S Sharon Amity Rd Suite 100 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Steven Bonner is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Bonner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bonner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1979
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican Academy of Family Physicians
- A-H-Ed Pine Bluff Fp, Family Medicine
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonner
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Hiren D. Italia MD10135 Park Rd Charlotte North Carolina 28210
- Dr. Dane R Floberg M.D.10816 Black Dog Ln Charlotte NC 28214
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Collins M.D.3315 Springbank Ln Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Steven Robert Bauer Other12311 Copper Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Steven L Gilchrist MD125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Mrs. Carol Anne Rupe MD3230 Prosperity Church Rd Charlotte NC 28269