Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.
Family Practitioner309 S Sharon Amity Rd Suite 100 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Steven Bonner is a family practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Bonner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bonner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1979
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven Paul Bonner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonner
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Rhett Brown MD330 Billingsley Road Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Carlos Meyer Rish MD3541 RANDOLPH RD, SUITE#303 CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Kamla Terese Jain M.D.309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Michael R. Mustard MD4525 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Elena Ibe M.D.200 Greenwich Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Michael J Trombley M.D.300 BILLINGSLEY RD CHARLOTTE NC 28211