Dr. Hani Hashim is a cardiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Hashim specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hashim also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Local recombinant tissue plasminogen activator (rt-PA) thrombolytic therapy in microvascular surgery.
- Balloon compression of the intramaxillary sinus for intractable post-traumatic bleeding from the maxillary artery. Case report.
- Analysis of activator treatment changes.
- The reproducibility of Johnston's cephalometric superimposition method.
- Children's exercise behavior: the moderating role of habit processes within the theory of planned behavior.
- Fuzzy Controller Design Using Evolutionary Techniques for Twin Rotor MIMO System: A Comparative Study.
- Differential Effects of 7 and 16 Groups of Muscle Relaxation Training Following Repeated Submaximal Intensity Exercise in Young Football Players.
- Dento-skeletal components of class II malocclusions for children with normal and retruded mandibles.
- Dento-skeletal components of class III malocclusions for children with normal and protruded mandibles.
- Mesiodistal tooth width. A comparison between Saudi males and females. Part 1.
- Mesiodistal tooth width in a Saudi population sample comparing right and left
- Vascularized fascial patch for repair of suboccipital dural defect.
- Local intravenous thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator for salvage of forearm replantation.
- Periodontal findings in cases of posterior cross-bite.
- Vertical and horizontal linear growth of the maxillary and mandibular lips: a longitudinal study.
- Traumatic injuries of the alimentary tract in children.
- Microvascular soft-tissue coverage and distraction osteosynthesis for lower-extremity salvage.
- Perinipple round-block technique for correction of tuberous/tubular breast deformity.
- Necrotising infection of the orofacial tissues in neonates (noma neonatorum). Case report.
- Lower reconstruction and restoration of oral competence with dynamic palmaris longus vascularized sling.
- Muscle transposition flap for salvage of exposed peripheral prosthetic vascular grafts.
Dr. Hani Abdul karem Hashim M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53233Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53221Get Direction
Dr. Hani Abdul karem Hashim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Dr. Yoseph Shalev MD960 North 12th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53233
- Frank E. Cummins525 South Elmridge Avenue Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- John Patrick Thomas10625 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Tonga Karngong Nfor MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Christopher M. Marowski M.D.N84w16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051