Dr. Flint, board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, performs plastic surgery from a woman's perspective. As a female, she faces similar challenges of aging and appearance her patients ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, Plastic Surgery; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Patti Ann Flint M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patti Ann Flint M.D. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patti Ann Flint M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flint
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
Nearby Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Rimma Finkel MD 1727 West Frye Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- William D. Leighton 7425 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Ramon Angel Robles 5333 N 7th St Phoenix AZ 85014
- Dr. Michael N. Desvigne M.D. 6900 E Camelback Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. Robert G. Bonillas M.D. 9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Jack A Friedland M.D. 7425 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260