Dr. Jitendra Lodhavia is an adolescent specialist practicing in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Lodhavia works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Lodhavia treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai, Topiwala National Medical College
Grant Government Medical College 1968
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center Program
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jitendra J. Lodhavia M.D.'s Practice location
Hackensack, NJ 07601 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jitendra J. Lodhavia M.D. | Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jitendra J. Lodhavia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lodhavia
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- Tips For Managing Laryngitis
The voice box which is also known as the larynx, and vocal cords can start swelling, and cause irritation which is caused by a condition called laryngitis. It is not permanent and can fade with time. It is characterized by your voice becoming hoarse and sometimes complete loss of speech. Most causes...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
Nearby Adolescent Specialists
- Dr. Meenakshi K. Jhaveri M.D. 60-08 Junction Blvd Elmhurst New York 11373
- Dr. Demetrios Markouizos M.D. 3014 37th St Astoria NY 11103
- Dr. Lauren Budow Other 14 E 90th St New York NY 10128
- Dr. Mona Mahrous Tantawi MD 177 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Meenakshi Jhaveri M.D. 60-08 Junction Blvd Elmhurst New York 11373
- Dr. Kelly P Knowles MD 76 Stirling Rd Warren NJ 07059