Dr. Erich Lin Gottwald DO
General Practitioner3400 Spruce Street 5 West Gates Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Erich Gottwald is a general practitioner practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gottwald does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gottwald provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Oste 2008
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- 2013
- Nerve Conduction Study (ncs), Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis And More
- Member American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Erich Lin Gottwald DO's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Wilmington, DE 19801Get Direction
WILMINGTON, DE 19808Get Direction
Dr. Erich Lin Gottwald DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gottwald
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What Is Strep Throat?
It is a bacterial infection that affects the throat and tonsils, causing the throat to be irritated and inflamed. When that happens, the infected individual suffers a severe sore throat and pain around the throat area. The infection can affect anyone at any age, though it is more common among...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Causes Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection caused by a certain virus belonging to the paramyxoviruses family. This condition is common in children, teens, and young adults. The virus might also get into your cerebrospinal fluid, which surrounds and shields your brain and spine. Once it has entered,the virus can...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Neal Ira Mermelstein DO7439 Frankford Ave Philadelphia PA 19136
- Dr. Anthony Colavita MD6334 Elmwood Ave Philadelphia PA 19142
- Dr. Victoria A. Gessner M.D.245 Camp Hill Rd Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Robert E Muroff DO90 S Newtown Street Rd Newtown Square PA 19073
- Dr. Robert C Schmutzler MD1245 Highland Ave Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Jeanette M Morrison DO342 W Germantown Pike Norristown PA 19403