Dr. Meenor Sagar is an interventional radiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Sagar specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1996
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Diagnostic Radiology
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center 1996
- Interventional Radiology - (Jackson Memorial Hospital)
- Vascular/Interventional Radiology - Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami, Miami, FL
- (Vascular & Interventional Radiology), JACKSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, MIAMI, FL 2000
Experience & Accolades
- MemberSouth Lake Hospital, Clermont, FL
- Member Health Central Hospital, Ocoee, FL
Meenor Sagar M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32803Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Meenor Sagar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- Dr. Michael Philip Bellew MD1605 W Fairbanks Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Ronald Shill M.D.1800 Barrs St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Gary M Onik M.D.400 Celebration Pl Kissimmee FL 34747
- Dr. Adam Steven Bracha M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Francis J Fernandez M.D.601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Frank R Hellinger MD1605 W Fairbanks Ave Winter Park FL 32789