Karen Richardson is a physical therapist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Karen Richardson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karen Richardson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karen Richardson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Karen D Richardson PT's Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79121Get Direction
Karen D Richardson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Ray Gomez DPT6204 Hillside Rd Amarillo TX 79109
- Mollie Rose Barnes DPT5510 Everett Ave Amarillo TX 79106
- Tom Weaber Other3701-A-1 Olsen Blvd Amarillo TX 79109
- Lois Ann Stickley PT1400 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Mrs. Sarah Britton DR OF PT1901 Medi Park Dr Amarillo TX 79106
- Evan Jones DPT6801 South Bell St Amarillo TX 79109