Dr. Jenny Boyle is a pathologist practicing in Lewisburg, PA. Dr. Boyle is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Boyle can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Boyle may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Temple University School of Medicine 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Cytopathology; Pa Hospital-Uphs, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Emergency Medicine; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Jenny Lee Boyle M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisburg, PA 17837Get Direction
Dr. Jenny Lee Boyle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Myra L. Wilkerson M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Steven C. Meschter M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Sonia Yvette Newton M.D.1 Hospital Dr Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Albert T. Quiery M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Jinhong Li MD100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Robert William Lamparter M.D.1 Hospital Dr Lewisburg PA 17837