Dr. Deborah A Weidner M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry189 Storrs Rd Natchaug Hospital Mansfield Center CT, 06250
Dr. Deborah Weidner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Mansfield Center, CT. Dr. Weidner evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Weidner seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Inhibition of beta-globin gene expression by 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine in human erythroid progenitor cells.
- Nitric oxide-dependent activation of p53 suppresses bleomycin-induced apoptosis in the lung.
- Pharmacologic studies of nucleosides active against the human immunodeficiency virus.
- 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine inhibits globin gene transcription in butyric acid-induced K-562 human leukemia cells.
- Beta globin gene transcripts originating in the promoter region during early hexamethylene bisacetamide and dimethylsulfoxide induction of Friend erythroleukemia cells.
- Accurate in vitro initiation of beta-globin gene transcription in induced Friend-cell nuclei.
- Nuclear beta-globin RNA transcripts initiated in vitro with gamma-thio nucleoside triphosphate.
- Effects of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine on erythroid inducible gene expression in human K-562 leukemia cells.
- Phosphorothioate oligonucleotides bind in a non sequence-specific manner to the nucleolar protein C23/nucleolin.
- Antisense phosphorothioate oligonucleotides direct both site-specific and nonspecific RNAse H cleavage of in vitro synthesized p120 mRNA.
- Influence of template primary structure on 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine triphosphate incorporation into DNA.
- Children'S Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Psychiatry
- Children's Hospital
Dr. Deborah A Weidner M.D.'s Practice location
Mansfield Center, CT 06250Get Direction
Dr. Deborah A Weidner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weidner
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...