Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology8267 Elmbrook Dr Suite 100 Dallas TX, 75247
Dr. Joe Hall is a pathologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hall is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hall can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hall may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1964
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Hillcrest Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75247Get Direction
Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Quantacia Miner3630 West Pioneer Pkwy Pantego TX 76013
- Dr. Joseph Manuel Guileyardo M.D.2911 Turtle Creek Blvd Dallas TX 75219
- Ms. Rocio Del pilar Calle-rodrigue MD6124 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Rosemarie Matte M.D.110 E 7th St Lancaster TX 75146
- Dr. Jyoti Parmanand Balani M.B.B.S.University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Ctr Dallas TX 75390