Dr. Jamie Kline is a speech language pathologist practicing in LA PLATA, MD. Dr. Kline specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kline evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kline helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Placental cadmium and birthweight in women living near a lead smelter.
- Monitoring the effects of therapeutic agents.
- A prospective study of birthweight and length of gestation in a population surrounding a lead smelter in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
- Trisomic pregnancy and elevated FSH: implications for the oocyte pool hypothesis.
- Past pregnancy outcomes among women living in the vicinity of a lead smelter in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
- Maternal occupation: effects on spontaneous abortions and malformations.
- Evidence for a novel FMRFamide-related heptapeptide in the pulmonate snail Siphonaria pectinata.
- Blood lead and blood pressure in young children.
- Association between prenatal lead (Pb) exposure, hematological parameters, and birth weight.
- Lead exposure and intelligence in 7-year-old children: the Yugoslavia Prospective Study.
- The Yugoslavia Prospective Study of environmental lead exposure.
Mrs. Jamie Kay Kline SPEECH PATHOLOGIST's Practice location
LA PLATA, MD 20646Get Direction
Mrs. Jamie Kay Kline SPEECH PATHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Kristen Michelle West M.A.6506 LOISDALE RD SPRINGFIELD VA 22150
- Mrs. Nidhi Jain Tandon CCC7035 ASHLEIGH MANOR CT ALEXANDRIA VA 22315
- Mrs. Jamie R Tettey SLP7520 SURRATTS RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Ms. Jasmine Sparkman M.S. CF-SLP12021 LIVINGSTON RD FORT WASHINGTON MD 20744
- Mrs. Lisa Michelle Eickel M.S. CCC-SLP6506 LOISDALE RD SPRINGFIELD VA 22150
- Mrs. Heather Lynn Pirl MS CCC-SLP5980 RADIO STATION RD LA PLATA MD 20646