Dr. Mark F Riederer MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine8232 Doctors Office Tower 2200 Children's Way Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Mark Riederer is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Nashville, TN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Riederer is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Mark F Riederer MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Mark F Riederer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riederer
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Lupus: Funding and Research for a Cure
There are a couple of researchers and fundraisers for lupus who are trying very hard to ensure that they come up with a cure for this disease. The research is based on ensuring that those suffering from lupus can deal with the disease comfortably as the research is underway. Researchers are...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Andrew John Gregory MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Ashley Jo rowatt Karpinos MD, MPH719 Thompson Ln Nashville TN 37204
- Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson M.D.Medical Center East, South tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Andrea C. Bracikowski M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232