Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Martha Hartz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Rochester, MN. Dr. Hartz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hartz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartz
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Edward O'Connell1948 Westfield Court Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph H Butterfield M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ingrid V Neel Other210 9th St SE Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Gerald W Volcheck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Evangelo Frigas M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905