Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Martha Hartz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Rochester, MN. Dr. Hartz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hartz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Food Allergies
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartz
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- Edward O'Connell1948 Westfield Court Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Evangelo Frigas M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kunal M Shah MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rohit Dilip Divekar M.D, PH.D4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Erin Kathleen Ham MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Richard G Vandellen MD600 4TH ST SW APT 306 ROCHESTER MN 55902