Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Martha Hartz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Rochester, MN. Dr. Hartz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hartz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Food Allergies
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Martha Ferne Hartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartz
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph H Butterfield M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jenny Maribel Montejo MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Gerald W Volcheck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Catherine R Weiler M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Sujan Patel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905