Dr. Jirair Krikor Bedoyan M.D.,PH.D.
Pediatrician11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Jirair Bedoyan is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bedoyan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bedoyan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bedoyan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2004
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Branchiootorenal syndrome and oculoauriculovertebral spectrum features associated with duplication of SIX1, SIX6, and OTX2 resulting from a complex chromosomal rearrangement.
- Age-related effect of serotonin transporter genotype on amygdala and prefrontal cortex function in adolescence.
- Leigh syndrome in a girl with a novel DLD mutation causing E3 deficiency.
- Clinical and biochemical characterization of four patients with mutations in ECHS1.
- Novel SMC1A frameshift mutations in children with developmental delay and epilepsy.
- The M405V allele of the glutaryl-CoA dehydrogenase gene is an important marker for glutaric aciduria type I (GA-I) low excretors.
- Enzymatic testing sensitivity, variability and practical diagnostic algorithm for pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDC) deficiency.
- Condensation of rat telomere-specific nucleosomal arrays containing unusually short DNA repeats and histone H1.
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Birth Defects
- Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh 2007
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Pediatric Genetics - University of Michigan Medical Center/ University of Michigan Health System 2010
Dr. Jirair Krikor Bedoyan M.D.,PH.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Jirair Krikor Bedoyan M.D.,PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bedoyan
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195