I received my undergraduate education from Stanford University, earning a B.S. in Biological Sciences. I attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco, graduated in 2001. I completed ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology; Kaiser Permanente Med Grp, Internal Medicine
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Francis I. Proctor Foundation
Dr. Eva C. Kim MD's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80205Get Direction
Dr. Eva C. Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Randal Pham M.D.989 Story Road San Jose California 95122
- Dr. Kimberly P. Cockerham MD36 W YOKUTS AVE Stockton CA 95207
- Dr. James D. Palmer MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue, Suite 415 San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Joseph Decker M.D.100 N Winchester Blvd Santa Clara CA 95050
- Dr. Gurunadh Atmaram Vemulakonda MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104