Dr. Thomas Rashid is a urologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Rashid specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1994
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Urology; Wm Beaumont Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Thomas M Rashid MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
Dr. Thomas M Rashid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rashid
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS1001 MAIN ST STE 400 PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Benjamin Keonboh Rhee M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Churphena Reid M.D.1001 MAIN ST PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Kelly E Bewsey M.D.200 E Pennsylvania Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614