Dr. Scott Gruwell practices Periodontics in San Antonio, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Gruwell has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Gruwell provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Scott Forrest Gruwell D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78250Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Scott Forrest Gruwell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pain in the Right Arm: Causes and Home Remedies
Pain in any part of your body can prevent you from carrying out your daily activities. When it comes to the right hand, which we use frequently to perform daily duties, pain can raise concern. Read further to learn about the causes of right arm pain and all possible home remedies you can use to...
- What is a Carbuncle?
Carbuncle refers to a cluster of boils under the skin caused by the infection of hair follicles. The infected hair follicles form a small group of painful, reddish bumps on the skin which later get filled with pus. Carbuncles often form in hairy areas like the back and may also form in areas like...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- What is Fungal Meningitis?
Fungal meningitis factsCommonly caused by a cryptococcus spp infection, fungal meningitis is a rare condition which can also be caused by other fungi.It is important we look at some important information about fungal meningitis in order to understand it more. The following are facts about fungal...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Obesity?
Most people are not exactly sure about what healthy weight one should maintain at any one stage in life. Body mass index (BMI) is one way for one to correctly define the required healthy weight. Obesity is usually diagnosed when a person’s body mass index is 30 or above. To calculate body mass...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Eric A Rindler DDS1130 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Babak Najafi-abrandabadi DDS, MDS5718 University Heights Blvd San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Arlynn Genise Raez DDS3301 Oakwell Court San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Brian Beck DDS15321 San Pedro San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Yong-hee Patricia Chun DDS, MS, PHD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Dewey Allen Newbold D.D.S., M.S.D.8410 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229