Dr. Graig D Brown D.D.S, M.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics3148 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Graig Brown practices Periodontics in Tucson, AZ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Brown has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Brown provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Graig D Brown D.D.S, M.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Graig D Brown D.D.S, M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Laser Surgery?
Carpel tunnel syndrome also abbreviated as CTS is a condition that causes weakness and a lot of pain to the wrist. CTS develop as a result of problems with wrist nerves. This means that the condition is not associated with muscles as many believe. The symptoms of this condition can range from mild...
- Technological Advancements and Nursing
Some of you might be wondering what’s new in nursing in 2017. We would say it’s time for us to look at the future of nursing and beyond. Firstly, we need to understand that trends and innovations in the field of medicine have ignited the revolutionary changes in nursing for the past few decades....
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. George Eli Deeb D.D.S., M .S.5533 E Helen St Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Elwyn A Montierth DDS2300 N Craycroft Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Damon Patrick Don D.D.S.6027 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Susan B. Sharp DDS5225 E Knight Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Andrew E. Deeb D.M.D., M.S.4008 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Clyde M Robinson D.D.S.,M.SC.D2330 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712