Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX, 77339
Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in internal medicine, medical oncology, and hematology & oncology and currently sees patients in Shenandoah, ...
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital/Tx A&M University System
Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
KINGWOOD, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhuriwala
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Anirudha Dasgupta MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339
- Dr. Gregory T Seymour MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339
- Dr. Pierre N Khoury MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339
- Dr. Mary K Crow M.D.22710 Professional Dr Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Samer S Suki MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339
- Dr. Saleha S Sajid MD22751 PROFESSIONAL DR STE 110 KINGWOOD TX 77339