Dr. Jonathan Harvey Gorman D.D.S.
Dentist984 North Broadway Suite 504 Yonkers NY, 10701
We believe everyone deserves a healthy and attractive smile! Our goal is to help our patients enjoy feeling healthier and more confident by providing exceptional care in a comfortable and caring atmosphere.
Why choose us:
- Familes are welcome!
- Affordable treatment with a clear price promise!
- Most top dental insurances accepted!
- We're in-network with many others!
- Our friendly and caring staff is used to helping nervous patients!
Your 1st Visit:
As soon as you get to our office, our friendly staff will treat you with the attention you deserve. Then we'll carry out a thorough dental exam.
How we can help:
General Dentistry - including fillings, check-ups, crowns, and sessions with the hygienist
Cosmetic Dentistry - teeth whitening, Invisalign clear aligners, and dental veneers
Restorative Dentistry - dental implants, dentures, and more!
984 North Broadway Suite 504
Yonkers, NY 10701
Sat: By appointment only
Dr. Jonathan Harvey Gorman D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
5 Ways To Prevent Dental Anxiety From A Clinical Psychologist Turned DentistAre you an anxious dental patient? First off, you are not alone. Many people are fearful of the dentist. Some had bad experiences in the past leaving them concerned that all future experiences will be bad too. And others...
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Veneers
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Dental Appliance For Sleep Apnea
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Bonding With White Filling
- Dental Anesthesiologist
- Teeth Bleaching/whitening
- Cosmetic Dental Care: Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Dental Bonding, Tooth-colored Fillings, Inlays And Onlays, Invisalign
- Sedation Denistry
- Partial & Full Dentures
- Periodonal Treatment
Dr. Jonathan Harvey Gorman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Danbury, CT 06810Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Harvey Gorman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorman
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Samuel P Mufson DMD595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706