Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1001 N Minneapolis St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Andrew Massey practices Neuropathology in Wichita, KS. Dr. Massey studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67226Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massey
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Tania Beatriz Beltran papsdorf MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214