Dr. Judy L. Isaac PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical33 Myers Rd Lansing NY, 14882
Dr. Judy Isaac is a psychologist practicing in Lansing, NY. Dr. Isaac specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Isaac evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Isaac because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Judy L. Isaac PH.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, NY 14882Get Direction
Dr. Judy L. Isaac PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Isaac
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Dr. Ellen Zaslaw PH.D.215 N Cayuga St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. John Peter Lombardo PHD64 Main Street Cortland NY 13045
- Sharon Ryan Mier OtherCornell University Health Services Ithaca NY 14853
- Dr. Jed H. Weitzen PH.D.416 N Tioga St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. David Shaw Frahm PSYCHOLOGIST903 HANSHAW RD ITHACA NY 14850
- Mr. Edward D Sorel PHD110 N Caygua Street Ithaca NY 14850