Dr. Aderonke Akingbola earned her medical degree from the University of Ibadan College of Medicine in Nigeria. She completed her rotational internship at Adeoyo General Hospital, Ibadan Nigeria before ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1985
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit
Dr. Aderonke F. Akingbola M.D.'s Practice location
Kenner, LA 70065Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aderonke F. Akingbola M.D. | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aderonke F. Akingbola M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akingbola
- A Common Virus May be the Trigger of Celiac Disease, Study Says
In the recent years, gluten rose up in popularity because of the increasing emergence of gluten-free foods, believing that it is a healthier alternative. Gluten-free foods are targeted for people with celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that leads to damage of the small intestine whenever gluten...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Gastroenteritis: The Treatment Options
Treatments for gastroenteritis vary depending on the underlying cause. Normally, acute gastritis caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol can be lessened by stopping the usage of such substances. On the other hand, chronic arthritis occurs due to an H. pylori infection,...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- Dr. Vernon Carriere MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Martin William Moehlen M.D.1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Chesley Hines MD2700 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Virendra Joshi MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. David A Beary MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. David R Silvers MD4228 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006