Dr. Nicole Hausman MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA, 91367
Dr. Nicole Hausman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Hausman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hausman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hausman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1994
Yale School of Medicine 1998
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Nicole Hausman MD's Practice location
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Hausman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hausman
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Ms. Mirela Cernaianu Other910 Hampshire Road Westlake Village California 91361
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Naghmeh Khodai MD23101 Sherman Place West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Philip G. Brooks MD8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048