Dr. Ronald Ferrucci is an optometrist practicing in Milford, MA. Dr. Ferrucci specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ferrucci performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ronald Richard Ferrucci O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ronald Richard Ferrucci O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Teresa D Hrach O.D.18 Milliston Road Millis Massachusetts 02054
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. John Mark Abbondanza OD30 Turnpike Rd Southborough MA 01772
- Dr. Nabeel Khudairi O.D.54 Cottage St E Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Brian Patrick Kiley OD2345 Mendon Rd Woonsocket RI 02895
- Christopher A Dowd OD1 Lyons St Dedham MA 02026