Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)12221 Merit Dr Suite 1060 Dallas TX, 75251
Dr. Sandeep Sule is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Sule specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2000
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Deviated Septum
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Broken Nose
- Henry Ford Hosp, Otolaryngology
- Children's Hospital of Michigan 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
- Brookwood Medical Center 2006
Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75251Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sule
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Guide to an Effective Vertigo Management
People who have vertigo experience a sensation of spinning and tend to lose their balance. Although vertigo is not a serious disease, it can lead to accidents that can result in injuries upon losing balance and falling. Read this article to learn more about what is vertigo, its causes, symptoms, and...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Richard D Thrasher MD4510 Medical Center Dr Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Timothy Thomason MD2021 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Presley M. Mock MD8440 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Steven Phillip Peskind M.D.5957 Dallas Pkwy Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Natalie A Roberge M.D.1615 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022