Dr. Kris J. Alden is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in hip and knee reconstruction. He completed a dual degree program in which he received his M.D. and Ph.D. concurrently ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Elevated coronary endothelin-1 but not nitric oxide in diabetics during CABG.
- Central versus peripheral mediation of naloxone's perfusion effects in endotoxic rats.
- Differential effect of gabapentin on neuronal and muscle calcium currents.
- Sodium current modulation by a tubulin/GTP coupled process in rat neonatal cardiac myocytes.
- Dissociation of charge movement from calcium release and calcium current in skeletal myotubes by gabapentin.
- Hip Arthroplasty or Medical Management: A Challenging Treatment Decision for Younger Patients.
- Sepsis alters myocardial and plasma concentrations of endothelin and nitric oxide in rats.
- Adenosine receptor antagonism affects regional resting vascular resistance during rat peritoneal sepsis.
Dr. Kris John Alden M.D., PHD.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Oak Park, IL 60302Get Direction
WESTERN SPRINGS, IL 60558Get Direction
Dr. Kris John Alden M.D., PHD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alden
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Aaron J. Altenburg MD560 Memorial Drive Pocatello Idaho 83201
- Brian Walczak200 First Street Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Christine B. Caltoum M.D.705 Riley Hospital Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael E Torchia M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nathaniel Jonathan Nelms M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Sridhar R Rachala MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905