Dr. Julie Sterbank is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Sterbank is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sterbank diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sterbank can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med 2007
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Julie Sterbank DO's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
Dr. Julie Sterbank DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD22750 Rockside Rd Bedford OH 44146
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.6780 MAYFIELD RD MAYFIELD HEIGHTS OH 44124
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109