Dr. Henry Grant is a general surgeon practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Grant specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Grant provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Henry Irvin Grant MD's Practice location
Marshfield, WI 54449Get Direction
Dr. Henry Irvin Grant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grant
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Ms. Rosa Elizabeth Turcios M.D.1148 E Elizabeth St Fort Collins CO 80524
- Dr. Ronald F Martin MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Daniel C. Cullinane MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Steven D. Taylor MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jordan Marie Raymer M.D.812 E 3rd St Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Shameem Shah Kunhammed MD836, West Wellington Avenue Chicago IL 60657