Dr. Mona Curran is a Dentist practicing in North Wilkesboro, NC. Dr. Curran specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mona F Curran DDS's Practice location
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659Get Direction
TAYLORSVILLE, NC 28681Get Direction
Dr. Mona F Curran DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Steven Joseph Melonakos D.D.S.130 Plantation Ridge Dr Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Dana E Nelson witherspoon DDS1915 W Park Dr North Wilkesboro NC 28659
- Dr. Stephen J Wessels DMD, PA1509 River St Wilkesboro NC 28697
- Mr. William Bryant Hackney DDS285 Nc Hwy 16 S Taylorsville NC 28681
- Dr. Alan Worth Grant DDS167 1st Ave Sw Taylorsville NC 28681
- Dr. Brian Kelly Cook1915 W Park Dr North Wilkesboro NC 28659