Dr. Teresa Ferguson is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Ferguson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ferguson tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Ferguson treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
University of California 2007
- Birth Defects
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Teresa Mosqueda Ferguson M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Mosqueda Ferguson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Dr. Stephanie A Otis M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Laura L Meyers M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Enrico Joseph Stazzone M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Pooya Hosseinzadeh MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Jessica Cole Mcmichael M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David James Anderson MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141