Dr. Christopher Lowther is an internist practicing in Cody, WY. Dr. Lowther specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lowther provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Infectious Diseases; West Virginia Univ Hosps, Internal Medicine; Caritas Carney Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of West Virginia
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Christopher Michael Lowther M.D's Practice location
Cody, WY 82414Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Lowther M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lowther
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Robert Scott White D.O.720 Lindsay Ln Cody WY 82414
- Dr. Richard D. Anderson M.D.424 Yellowstone Ave Cody WY 82414
- Dr. Kim L Slight M.D.707 Sheridan Ave. Cody WY 82414
- Dr. Gary Ray Hart MD707 SHERIDAN AVE CODY WY 82414
- Dr. Judd Larowe MD424 YELLOWSTONE AVE STE 230 CODY WY 82414
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Divincenzo M.D.707 Sheridan Ave Cody WY 82414