Dr. David Stover is a general surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Stover specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Stover provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1994
University of Mn Med Sch 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Hennepin County Med Center
Dr. David Allen Stover MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. David Allen Stover MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- Dr. Joshua James Gebur M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Robert L Wroblewski MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brian K Dees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Timothy P Monson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Scott Sidney Harris MD3902 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Kayla Jo Burchill MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103