Dr. Yingying Jiang ND
Naturopathic Physician300 S MONTE VISTA ST LA HABRA CA, 90631
Dr. Yingying Jiang is a naturopathic physician practicing in LA HABRA, CA. Dr. Jiang specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Jiang combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Yingying Jiang ND's Practice location
LA HABRA, CA 90631Get Direction
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- What Is Oolong Tea? Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is one of the best natural remedies that can help in easing a number of health issues, which include cardiac or heart problems, conditions related to inflammatory diseases, high levels of cholesterol, and much more.Oolong tea contains various antioxidants that help promote better bone...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- Dr. Thomas S. Lee MD1001 N TUSTIN AVE SANTA ANA CA 92705
- Dr. Dayne Michael Grove N.D.17524 Von Karman Avenue Irvine CA 92614
- Dr. Dayna K. Kowata N.D., L.AC.4968 Booth Cir Irvine California 92604
- Dr. Kiraah Williams N.D.5550 E 7TH ST LONG BEACH CA 90804
- Dr. Angelina Mehta N.D.13225 JAMBOREE RD TUSTIN CA 92782
- Dr. Hamideh Falsafi ND4050 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604