Dr. Ioannis Hatzaras is a surgical oncologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hatzaras specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Ioannis Hatzaras M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Ioannis Hatzaras M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Kristin M. Ryan D.O.285 East State Street Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Doreen M Agnese MD1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Stephen P. Povoski M.D.1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. John Edward Phay MD2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Raphael E. Pollock M.D., PHD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Carl Richard Schmidt M.D.2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221