Dr. Sherri Macgowan is a Chiropractor practicing in Wilton, IA. Dr. Macgowan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Macgowan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sherri L Macgowan DC's Practice location
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Dr. Sherri L Macgowan DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.215 CANON AVE MUSCATINE IA 52761
- Dr. Angela Wulf D.C.235 N Oak Ln Blue Grass IA 52726
- Ms. Melissa Ann Kelling D.C.902 5th St Durant IA 52747
- Dr. Rachel Suzanne Loos D.C.2016 Cedar Plaza Dr Muscatine IA 52761
- Mrs. Kara Nichole Shannon D.C1134 Front St Buffalo IA 52728