Dr. Marc Berezin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orangeburg, NY. Dr. Berezin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Berezin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1985
New York Medical College 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Dynamic factors in pruritus ani: case report.
- Enuresis and bisexual identification.
- Psychodynamic factors in a case of self-inflicted wound.
- Group psychotherapy on a modified analytic basis.
- Love, lust, and money: values in old age.
- The concept and phenomenology of depression, with special reference to the aged. Introduction.
- Psychodynamic considerations of aging and the aged: an overview.
- The psychiatrist and the geriatric patient. Partial grief in family members and others who care for the elderly patient.
- Psychotherapy of the elderly.
- Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy of the older patient. Discussion.
- Neuroses and character disorders.
- Intrapsychic isolation in the elderly.
- The aging survivor of the holocaust. Introduction.
- Normal psychology of the aging process, revisited--I: sex and old age: a further review of the literature.
- More on less sexism.
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Ny Medical College, Orthopedic Surgery; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, General Surgery
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Marc A Berezin M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marc A Berezin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What are metatarsal bones?
The five long bones of the metatarsus of the foot are known as the metatarsals. Just as metacarpals of the hand are made of different components, similarly, metatarsals are made of different components such as a proximal base, shaft, and distal head. Arches of the foot are formed by the metatarsal...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...