Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.
Dermatologist1800 Orleans Street Sheikh Zayed Tower S Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Grant Anhalt is a dermatologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Anhalt specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Anhalt diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1975
University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine 1975
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology
- Mycophenolate mofetil in autoimmune and inflammatory skin disorders.
- Anti-epiligrin cicatricial pemphigoid with antibodies against the gamma2 subunit
- Elevated serum levels of interleukin-6 in paraneoplastic pemphigus.
- The mechanism of respiratory failure in paraneoplastic pemphigus.
- Periplakin and envoplakin are target antigens in canine and human paraneoplastic pemphigus.
- Immunoablative high-dose cyclophosphamide without stem cell rescue in paraneoplastic pemphigus: report of a case and review of this new therapy for severe autoimmune disease.
- Making sense of antigens and antibodies in pemphigus.
- Severe nonendemic pemphigus foliaceus presenting in the postpartum period.
- A patient with a refractory cutaneous bullous eruption.
- Dry eye and dry mouth in the elderly: a population-based assessment.
- The role of mycophenolate mofetil in the management of pemphigus.
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus: a case of long-term survival associated with systemic lupus erythematosus and polymyositis.
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus associated with Castleman tumor, myasthenia gravis and bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Pemphigus and bullous pemphigoid.
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus with cutaneous and serological features of pemphigus foliaceus.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Dermatology
Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anhalt
- Faith d.
professional,knowledgeable accessible physician.
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Skin Maceration: What is it?
One of the most common wound care problems is the maceration of the skin around the wound. In most cases, this causes discomfort and irritation, but it may also lead to ulceration and damage of the unaffected tissues.Skin macerationEpidermal tissue of the skin is the most effective barrier against...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.810 GLEN EAGLES CT STE 204 TOWSON MD 21286
- William Dvorine3350 Wilkens Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.8320 Bellona Ave. Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Rachel Abuav M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. James Kevin Poulton MD5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Linda Louise Lutz M.D.419 W Redwood St Baltimore MD 21201