Dr. Maureen Catherine Brethel D.D.S.
Dentist | General PracticeRr 2 Box 225 Dingmans Ferry PA, 18328
Dr. Maureen Brethel is a Dentist practicing in Dingmans Ferry, PA. Dr. Brethel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Maureen Catherine Brethel D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328Get Direction
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Sirin Ocharoen D.M.D.50 ROUTE 15 LAFAYETTE NJ 07848
- Dr. Marie M. Jackson D.M.D.50 ROUTE 15 LAFAYETTE NJ 07848
- Dr. George Joseph Kata DDS272 Us Highway 206 Andover NJ 07821
- Dr. Edward Michael Tirpack D.M.D.16 Lafayette Rd Sparta NJ 07871
- Dr. Keith Stephan Appelbaum D.M.D.1 Professional Quadrangle Sparta NJ 07871
- Analisa Guarnieri DMD30 Sparta Avenue Sparta NJ 07871