Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon85 Seymour St Suite 409 Hartford CT, 06106
Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Cheema specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Cheema typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Aga Khan University Medical College 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema M.D.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Mohiuddin Cheema M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheema
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Chester B Humphrey MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Timothy J Lehmann MD345 N Main St West Hartford CT 06117
- Dr. Stephen James Lahey M.D.263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Chittoor B. Sai-sudhakar M.D.263 FARMINGTON AVENUE FARMINGTON CT 06030
- Dr. Constantinos A Constantinou MD94 Union St Vernon Rockville CT 06066
- Dr. Surendra K Chawla MD1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105