Dr. Moises L Haratz MD
Pediatrician1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL, 33181
Dr. Moises Haratz is specialized in pediatrics. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Central de Venezuela in 2001 and completed his residency at Miami Children's Hospital in 2007. Dr. Haratz ...
Education and Training
Central University Of Venezuela, Luis Razetti School Of Medicine Medicine
Baguio Central University College of Medicine 2001
Universidad de Los Andes (Venezuela) Facultad de Medicina
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Children's Hospital Of Los Angeles 2009
Dr. Moises L Haratz MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Miami, FL 33179Get Direction
NORTH MIAMI, FL 33181Get Direction
Dr. Moises L Haratz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haratz
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Cheryl Aber MD12710 Cyprus Rd Miami FL 33181
- Dr. Rasciel Socarras MD1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Lannie Vuong-huynh M.D.11645 BISCAYNE BLVD NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Jared S Gold M.D.11645 BISCAYNE BLVD NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Dr. Jonathan M Malka MD1801 NE 123RD ST NORTH MIAMI FL 33181
- Julie Ann Burkett MD1801 NE 123RD ST STE 414 NORTH MIAMI FL 33181