Dr. Evan D Ellis MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine430 Pennsylvania Ave 240 Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
Evan D. Ellis, MD is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with sub-specialty interest in knee, shoulder, and sports medicine. He routinely performs the most up to date surgical procedures. He has specific ...
- University Of Washington Med Center 2003
Dr. Evan D Ellis MD's Practice location
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98664Get Direction
Dr. Evan D Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Treatment for Sepsis
Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an infection that is extensive and had spread through the bloodstream. If you become septic, you will probably have a low blood pressure, which will cause a poor blood circulation as well as an absence of blood perfusion in the vital organs and...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- When Do You Need to See a Sports Medicine Doctor?
IntroductionPeople of all ages may engage in sports as a pastime for enjoyment or athletic competition. However, participating in sports can also sometimes result in injuries. Effectively and quickly attending to these injuries make it possible for athletes to recover and return doing sports.Sports...
- Dr. Joshua T Kluetz DO7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Neeru Jayanthi MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Rahul R Gokhale M.D.4115 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Stephen James Wielgus MD1775 Ballard Rd Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Brian Michael Babka MD27650 FERRY RD WARRENVILLE IL 60555
- Dr. David Garelick M.D.2923 N CALIFORNIA AVE CHICAGO IL 60618