Ms. Laura A Lubarsky M.D
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1428 Phillips Ln Suite 203 San Luis Obispo CA, 93401
Dr. Laura Lubarsky practices Pulmonology in San Luis Obispo, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lubarsky manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1989
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Ms. Laura A Lubarsky M.D's Practice location
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Get Direction
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93401Get Direction
Ms. Laura A Lubarsky M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lubarsky
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Mr. Thomas R Vendegna M.D1304 ELLA ST STE A SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93401
- Dr. Robert L Hinds D.O.2 James Way Pismo Beach CA 93449
- Dr. Eric Jeffrey Schultz MD1428 Phillips Ln San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Mr. Ross G Michel M.D1304 ELLA ST STE A SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93401
- Mr. Michael J Ryan M.D1304 ELLA ST STE A SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93401
- Mr. Mark I Soll M.D1304 ELLA ST STE A SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93401