Dr. James Dunlap is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Dunlap specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Dunlap tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Tulane, Orthopedic Surgery; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Tulane, General Surgery
Dr. James N Dunlap M.D.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
DAVENPORT, WA 99122Get Direction
Dr. James N Dunlap M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Michael H Kody M.D.601 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Timothy P Lovell MD820 S MCCLELLAN ST SPOKANE WA 99204
- Dr. Andrew T Howlett M.D.820 S Mcclellan Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Carla S Smith MD820 S Mcclellan Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Eric J Bowton M.D.820 S Mcclellan St Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Donald Scott Redman M.D.820 S Mcclellan St Spokane WA 99204