Dr. Sherzana Sunderji is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sunderji is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sunderji diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sunderji can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Sherzana Sunderji M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Sherzana Sunderji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD5 Jacamar Dr Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1991 SPROUL RD BROOMALL PA 19008