Dr. Sherzana Sunderji is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sunderji is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sunderji diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sunderji can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Sherzana Sunderji M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Sherzana Sunderji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Sanjay Jhawar M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Joyce A Adams MD2521 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Hema P Bhargava M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Inessa Gofman M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Ms. Anjali Pawar M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Douglas Gross M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817