Dr. Joseph N Blustein M.D., MPH
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Medicine2232 W Lawn Ave Madison WI, 53711
Dr. Joseph Blustein is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Blustein evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Blustein is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1984
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Should patients with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures be allowed to drive?
- Diffuse lamellar keratitis, endotoxin, and ophthalmic sponges.
- Primary-open glaucoma and myopia: a narrative review.
- The costs of traumatic spinal cord and brain injuries in Wisconsin.
- Diabetic Retinopathy Project.
- Adverse Drug Reaction Project.
- Opportunity to improve diabetes care.
- Improving diabetes care for Medicare beneficiaries in outpatient setting: follow-up report.
- What's up with diabetes?
- Maryland Gen Hosp, Ophthalmology
Dr. Joseph N Blustein M.D., MPH's Practice location
Madison, WI 53711Get Direction
Dr. Joseph N Blustein M.D., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blustein
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....